Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lageek

DEN Geocaching Day 2012

Discovery Educator Network (DEN) is having its 4th annual Geocaching Day for educators on May 19th. If you want to learn (more) about geocaching, socialize with other geocaching teachers, or just haven't anything better to do, consider attending the DEN event in your area.

If there isn't a DEN event in your area, you're welcome to start one by offering to be a guide/host if you are a DEN STAR. (It's how I got into geocaching!) You do need to be a DEN STAR to be a guide.

http:// blog.discoveryeducation.com/blog/2012/04/16/den-geocaching-day-2012

I couldn't figure out if this was against the rules or even if this was the right place to post. If there's any sort of problem with this post, feel free to delete or edit or whatever! Trust me, you won't hurt my feelings. Thanks! lageek

Edited by markcase

Lageek, you beet me to the post by a couple hours! Thanks for posting. I am hosting a group in NC. Hope you are hosting a group. Others hosting? Let us know.

MarkCase

Education Forum Moderator

Lageek, you beet me to the post by a couple hours! Thanks for posting. I am hosting a group in NC. Hope you are hosting a group. Others hosting? Let us know.

MarkCase

Education Forum Moderator

Yes, I'm hosting the Dallas-Fort Worth event. This is my third year of hosting. Some day I may go to an event in another area!