iPhone app - turn by turn directions

AAAAATeam

I would like to recommend a way to allow the user to select an app when they choose to navigate to a cache. With the iPhone today I can see a straight line within the geo app. When I use the option to go to an outside map it only goes to the default crappy directional app on the phone. Maybe let us choose from ones like waze or some other option.

I would like to recommend a way to allow the user to select an app when they choose to navigate to a cache. With the iPhone today I can see a straight line within the geo app. When I use the option to go to an outside map it only goes to the default crappy directional app on the phone. Maybe let us choose from ones like waze or some other option.

When I use the external map button it takes me to google maps (web version), so I generally click the button to open it in the google maps app. Geosphere offers a number of bookmark options to let me use navigon, google maps, offline topo maps, or any number of others so it would be nice if the Groundspeak app had similar features.

Edited by geodarts