Respect to a fellow cacher

Carbon Hunter

I was out the country last week when I got the news about the sad passing of Madsons (Neil).

I just wanted to pass on my respects for a cacher who embraced this hobby of our whole-heartedly and with passion.

I remember just a few weeks ago that he walked the last bit of the Thaba Ntlenyana hike back with my son, Alex and they shared a Red Bull that gave them the wings needed for the last bit and gave each other encouragement to the end.

You were a gentleman and we will be poorer because of this.

We will miss your logs and our condolences to the entire family and all friends.

Please can someone who knows the family please pass this on.

I was out the country last week when I got the news about the sad passing of Madsons (Neil).

I just wanted to pass on my respects for a cacher who embraced this hobby of our whole-heartedly and with passion.

I remember just a few weeks ago that he walked the last bit of the Thaba Ntlenyana hike back with my son, Alex and they shared a Red Bull that gave them the wings needed for the last bit and gave each other encouragement to the end.

You were a gentleman and we will be poorer because of this.

We will miss your logs and our condolences to the entire family and all friends.

Please can someone who knows the family please pass this on.

I add my condolences to his family and friends.

Roudiens begin om 16:00, Donderdag middag 26 April vanuit kerksondermure gemeente, H/v Hendrik Verwoerdlaan en Hippolaan, Zwartkop, Centurion.

Neil se seun, Neil jr, word om 11:00 uit die NG Kerk Bonaero Park begrawe.

S25 51.616 E28 10.663

Edited by Wormgeocash