frustatrated 62s user needs answers

Today I went caching with my new 62s for the 2nd time. The first cache I looked for was missing. On by 60cx I could access the cache pagge and add DNF to the description so I would know that I hadnt found it. On the new one I added a note. Can't figure out how to look at the note on the GPS much less using the cache page. Any help would be appreciated. 2nd cache had changed coordinates. On the 60 I could change the coordinates on the cache page to match the new coordinates. Cant seem to do that on the new gps as far as I can tell. Again any help would be appreciated. One reason I bought the 62s over a touch screen is so I could use it without the backlight. I can, as long as it is in direct sunlight, but when naviagating in the car the backlight has to be on or no can see. Is there a secret to this also? I now know how to switch from on to off road navigation. One thing learned a thousand more to figure out.

Today I went caching with my new 62s for the 2nd time. The first cache I looked for was missing. On by 60cx I could access the cache pagge and add DNF to the description so I would know that I hadnt found it. On the new one I added a note. Can't figure out how to look at the note on the GPS much less using the cache page. Any help would be appreciated. 2nd cache had changed coordinates. On the 60 I could change the coordinates on the cache page to match the new coordinates. Cant seem to do that on the new gps as far as I can tell. Again any help would be appreciated. One reason I bought the 62s over a touch screen is so I could use it without the backlight. I can, as long as it is in direct sunlight, but when naviagating in the car the backlight has to be on or no can see. Is there a secret to this also? I now know how to switch from on to off road navigation. One thing learned a thousand more to figure out.

The intricacies of the 62s can be a little overwhelming at first but you'll soon get used to using it. You can view the cache you're after and read the description, logs, and hint, etc. You can also log whether you found it or did not find it and move on to the next. Did you download the on-line manual? I suggest you read through it, especially about profiles. The 60Cx and 60CSx are easier to use, agreed, but have much less to offer other than outstanding accuracy, as does the 62s.