urgraded to iphone premium

Snurge

Basically i am trying to sinc(i suppose) my iphone premium account to my log in on the website.

When I am on my p.c. it does not recognize that I purchased premium through my iphone.

How do I resolve this situation?

Btw, today is my Son and I's first day hunting Cache's and we found

2 of the 4 we went to seek for!

Cheers

Rick

Edited by Snurge

Basically i am trying to sinc(i suppose) my iphone premium account to my log in on the website.

When I am on my p.c. it does not recognize that I purchased premium through my iphone.

How do I resolve this situation?

Btw, today is my Son and I's first day hunting Cache's and we found

2 of the 4 we went to seek for!

Cheers

Rick

Have you logged out and back in?

Usually resolves that problem

I started with the free app to see what it

Was like and also see if it is something that

My kids would enjoy.

They like, I like it!

So after finding a few today and hit the 'found it' button

I returned home to log the ones I found and did an upgrade

On my iPhone that cost $9.99, I assume this is a 3 month premium

Price.

I have logged out an in 1/2 a dozen times and still no premium on

The site. So I logged off and went to the browser on my iPhone to

See if maybe that is the way it would recognize the premium, but

Still not.

Any help or incite will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Rick

Edited by Snurge

OK, got a question along these lines -- we bought the Premium membership last Christmas Eve. No problem. When the whole thing happened in February, making the c:geo app inoperable, I purchased $9.99 Groundspeak app for my Android phone. Now, of course the c:geo works great for the Droid, but I don't see it available for my brand new iPhone. I do see the Groundspeak app available in iTunes. But, I just bought this $9.99 app 2 months ago. Is it possible to transfer the ownership of this app from my Droid to my iPhone, or am I gonna have to pay for this AGAIN? Which, BTW, is not quite right in our opinion, with having to pay the $30/year for the Premium membership - it should be part of the membership - just saying. If it is possible, how do I do it???

Thanks in advance. :)

Now, of course the c:geo works great for the Droid, but I don't see it available for my brand new iPhone.

Nope, c:geo is only available for Android, and I don't foresee it being developed for iPhone.

I do see the Groundspeak app available in iTunes. But, I just bought this $9.99 app 2 months ago. Is it possible to transfer the ownership of this app from my Droid to my iPhone, or am I gonna have to pay for this AGAIN?

No, you can't transfer it, because they're 2 totally separate apps, on 2 totally different operating systems, provided through 2 totally separate app stores. You haven't purchased the Geocaching for iPhone app before, so you will need to purchase it if you want to use it on your iPhone.

No, you can't transfer it, because they're 2 totally separate apps, on 2 totally different operating systems, provided through 2 totally separate app stores. You haven't purchased the Geocaching for iPhone app before, so you will need to purchase it if you want to use it on your iPhone.

You bought tires for your BMW, and the traded it in for a JEEP.

BMW tires won't fit on a JEEP.

Another question.

How do you punch co-ordinates on the I phone?

I found a 2 part geo and the 1st one had N/W coordinates

But could not figure out how to punch them in on the iPhone app(premium iPhone app, btw)

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rick