Placement of TBs and Geocoins

venusdemilom

I brought over some trackables to Turkey in hopes of dropping them into several caches here. Unfortunately, my options are limited at this point as I have no reliable public transport nor internet connection.

I'd hate to return home to California without dropping these off in Turkey...is there anyone who can possibly take these off my hands and drop them for me? It'll be greatly appreciated. I'll be in Bursa, Turkey until this Friday, April 27.

I've managed to find two so far but one was a nano and the other a virtual cache. Remainder of local caches are either too far off the beaten track or just plain nanos that won't fit any trackables.

Thanks much in advance!! :)

{snip}

I'd hate to return home to California without dropping these off in Turkey...is there anyone who can possibly take these off my hands and drop them for me?

It happens. A friend took one of my TBs to Korea with the intentions of dropping it but like you couldn't. It was not a devestating thing for me that they came back here.l

It happens. :)

I love that you have taken the TB on such a long journey! In my opinion, even if you are unable to drop the TB in a cache in Turkey, I would highly advise you to at least have the TB visit some Turkey caches with you. Even if it has to go back to California, it has a record of a wonderful trip.