How do I turn myself into a trackable?

JPfowl

I have a trackable attached to my keychain. It visits all the caches that I visit. If I meet cachers on the hunt, sometimes I even remember to show it to them so they can discover it. Oh, well.

Turning yourself into trackable might require a trackable teeshirt, or hat. Or tattoo. (Sorry. I've met too many people with tattooed numbers on their arm to ever consider that.)

Could I be considered a track-able without the tattoo? (I don't like them at all)

You? Probably not. If you really want your body itself to be trackable, a tattoo is probably the only way to do it. If you just want something for people to discover, there's nothing saying you can't carry around something trackable. You could have a tag on your keychain, you could sew a trackable patch onto your bag, you could wear a trackable necklace. There are countless different things you could make trackable to carry around with you.

Could I be considered a track-able without the tattoo? (I don't like them at all)

You can put the number on a hat or a T-shirt or any other garment that you would want to show to other cachers, or just keep the dog-tag on your keychain as HD does and as I do. For events, I attach it to a nametag that I wear on a chain around my neck.

There was a thread just the other day where someone wanted to embroider it on a jacket--that's cool, but I'd rather have something that's useful year-round.

Edited to add: I suppose you could take a marker and write it on your forehead, or any other body part that you would want to show to other cachers. :rolleyes:

Edited by NanCycle