Problems Using Builder's Maps with Terra?

blandestk

Look closely at RangerFox's signature. It has several alternative (tolerated) builders that should give you better results. Earwigo comes with full map support and I think Urwigo as well (I use Earwigo so can't be sure about Urwigo). I have never tried the fox's own kit but you should have a look at it as well.

Let me answer the question of "will they update it" by telling you a few of my recent experiences.

In April 2012, I approached Groundspeak with the completion code issue. I provided several alternatives, one of them being something that would not jeopardize any existing code or operations. This issue has yet to be resolved, though I still mention it.

In late January 2013, Groundspeak's builder application experienced its Google Maps API key problem. I came out with a temporary fix and immediately alerted Groundspeak (in that order). I was assured this was something of importance and they'd come out with an updated version of the builder to address this problem. It's May and I haven't heard of any such update just yet. If I ever get my hands on the builder's source code, I hope to learn why.

Now, the TerraServer problem has existed for a few years. What are the odds this will be fixed? I'm doing the best I can with what I have.