memorable FL caches?

A lot of caches that come to my mind. It looks like you're in Polk County, so you could head to the Tampa area and find

Postpile's Fear Factor GC2M8VV, or less physically demanding, and just generally more accessible, go the other way, to Orlando for Flatout'sFear Factor Urban Wetlands

Or head up to the Ocala National Forest, and rent a canoe if you don't have one,(very reasonable) and paddle the Juniper run for the old da dog 'yaks GC7AF hide, plus a couple more along the way.

I guarantee you'll find any of these memorable.

Isonzo,

After hours of nonstop reading of logs, descriptions, hazards and such, I am very much wanting to do Postpile Fearfactor multi. How can you say no to possible snakebite, spiders, alligators and mosquitos galore? Not this FL. Girl. :-) got some word of mouth responses....like owassa clothing optional, various puzzle and virtual caches. As I am not in the least modest , AND challenged at puzzles, I choose to do the 5/5!!!! Why not challenge yourself? After reading logs and more logs, I see that I am the only cacher with less than 200 finds? Hope that this only adds to the challenging part. I have of this day 196 finds and will have to hold out till the weekend and hoping my husband will go with me. I am eager to go, but know that this one can't be done solo. ( by me anyway) The others ( especially da dog `yaks) are also on my watch list and I thank you so much for the feedback! Also, after reading your favorites list, It has given me lots to think of! Now, back to reading the logs :-)