Map zoom broken

TBXplorer

The new maps no longer zoom.

I am only able to zoom in by double-clicking. To zoom out, I have to exit and reload the map. The "+" and "-" zoom buttons are not clickable and do nothing. Just like the scale that was originally missing, this seems like a very basic map feature.

The aerial views that completely didn't work originally now kinda work at higher out zoom levels, but there is still a ton of room for improvement there as well. As a final thought, please get rid of the mapping area that shows up faded on the left under the search commands (the area to the right is completely sufficient). This just messes up the centering of the map for zooming ... assuming zooming works,... which is doesn't.

:-(

The new maps no longer zoom.

I am only able to zoom in by double-clicking. To zoom out, I have to exit and reload the map. The "+" and "-" zoom buttons are not clickable and do nothing. Just like the scale that was originally missing, this seems like a very basic map feature.

The aerial views that completely didn't work originally now kinda work at higher out zoom levels, but there is still a ton of room for improvement there as well. As a final thought, please get rid of the mapping area that shows up faded on the left under the search commands (the area to the right is completely sufficient). This just messes up the centering of the map for zooming ... assuming zooming works,... which is doesn't.

:-(

I just tried it now, zooming in and out with the zoom buttons. Worked fine for me.

B.

When I am looking at a cache and hit geocaching.com maps to find other caches in the area, all I get are a few of my found caches. If I zoom way out, all the caches in the area show up, both found and unfound but there is not enough detail in the maps as to be useful.

Why the heck do they keep fiddling with these maps? They used to be fine the way the were.