Determine url of previously uploaded pictures

HHCacher

Dear all,

I started a new cache listing and included some pictures in the cache description. I used the upload picture function and embedded the URL of the picture via HTML. This works fine. Now I updated/modified the picture, deleted the old picture reference in the listing, uploaded the new version of the picture, and updated the HTML with the new URL. However, I need access to the first version of the picture. Is it still in any database? I do not have the old (the first) URL of the picture. Is there a possibility to access all uploaded picture or to get the "old" URLs?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Thomas

My understanding is that "deleted" photos are still available, as long as you still know the URL. You can't search for them or find them in a gallery, but they're still on the server.

That is my understanding too.

Without the URL, you are SOL. :(

Perhaps you can find a Geofriend that has an old PQ on their paperless device, or even GSAK. If it was embedded in the html, they may be able to see it.

Do you have a GSAK backup that you can restore?