Any Ham Radio Operators Here?

Guest Anton
Followers 26

Looking forward to a QSO. I have set up a few GeoCaches in Jerusalem- Israel region, where I live.

I'll be in NewYork Pennsylvania area this July- August 2008 and plan to bring my GPS, 2M handheld, three boys and wife. I'm amazed at the quantity of caches there !!!!! I plan to buy a ARRL repeater handbook. Please listen in.

4x6zz

73/ Silverwater

Greetings,<BR><BR>I'm a ham radio operator with callsign N2RUD. If you're a ham please send a reply, and we'll end up with a list of hams using this site. Perhaps the site administrator will give us a separate forum, called "GPS & Ham Radio". If you like that idea, say so!<BR><BR>Please leave your name and callsign.<BR><BR>Anton<BR><BR><BR>------------------<BR>Anton Ninno, N2RUD<BR>Syracuse, NY 13210<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-10-2001).]<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-12-2001).]

Brian

KB0FMJ

Moorhead, MN

I've thought about getting involved in ham radio over the years. My grandfather was really into it while he was

still alive and I think it'd be a wonderful way for my child to understand him a bit more, now that he's gone.

If I find the time I'll study the material.

Thought I'd added us on here, but don't see us. Maybe I'm just not using the search right. In any event, KC8IOH and W8LNB checking into the net :P from the Detroit Michigan, USA area.

Going to the annual geocaching event picnic here, for "year of the rat" on Sat. Might find some more Ham-sters there too - about 100 people showed up last year.

http://www.theseegertfamily.org/chinesenewyear/

Edited by Pepper and more

Greetings,<BR><BR>I'm a ham radio operator with callsign N2RUD. If you're a ham please send a reply, and we'll end up with a list of hams using this site. Perhaps the site administrator will give us a separate forum, called "GPS & Ham Radio". If you like that idea, say so!<BR><BR>Please leave your name and callsign.<BR><BR>Anton<BR><BR><BR>------------------<BR>Anton Ninno, N2RUD<BR>Syracuse, NY 13210<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-10-2001).]<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-12-2001).]

There's a bunch of us here. That's great. Is there a compiled list of ham-geocachers somewhere?

My call is KG5U. My GC ID is kg5udale. I am in Houston, Texas. Been caching for about 1.3 years now and still have caches within 3 miles of the house that are yet to be found. :-)

There are a bunch of ham-cachers in the Houston area. It'd be pretty cool if we could get organized such that we select a repeater to coordinate our activities....caching is so much more fun when in a group. :-)

73 and have fun out there...

dale, kg5u

(kg5udale)

CQ Hamsters/Geocachers

I do not believe I ever noticed that they had a forum.

de KC4YOJ located in Rockdale county, GA EM73wn

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=kc4yoj*

My GPS/APRS interface died a few years ago, I should

fix my TinyTrak2.

Not too active in radio at this time, riding the geo-cycle

when I geo-cache. Not too active in finding the geocaches

in the woods in the summer--too many ticks.

Maybe a few 2M beacons to find as a geocache.

Have fun, be careful.

Hans aka John

Greetings to you dear N2RUD. I'm a ham radio operator from germany with call sign DJ6RU and I'm interested in Geocaching like you. I found your message today and like it. I think a lot of hams are doing geocaching and will find your idea as nice as we. So my name is guenter and my location is in salzgitter, northern germany. 73 and best wishes. Guenter

73 from N2UVU , Jim and KC2RZR , Robin. Port Jervis NY. Hope to see some other Hams in the woods. Since the sun is not being good to us for DX we have been spending our time caching.

Hi...

is that only a FORUM for US? Then I'm wrong....-( But neverthelesss...nice to meet you. My name is Peter, amd I'm HAM since 1979. My callsign is DF2JB....and this here is a new kind of hobby for me: cahcing. But it's much fun....so just drop a note.

df2jb@arcor.de

df2jb

(here: rapebe)

Edited by rapebe

Zachary Shires KC9IMM Glendale WI

QST de Dave KL7K

Presently on Guam (till 2/09) and Just started caching this month. Yeah, it is a lot warmer than Alaska and a long distance too. No Moose, glaciers, snow, or termination dust here ...

Looking for PSK31 contacts on 20m. First licensed in 1958 - guess that makes 50 years this year.

73's Dave

My callsign is DL2OR but I am very seldom in the air - my antenna is very often blown away by the storm. But now I found geocaching, a hobby very good for my heart and its problems.

See you soon in my log or by e-mail.

munki7 - Karl