Any Ham Radio Operators Here?

Guest Anton
Followers 26

Greetings,<BR><BR>I'm a ham radio operator with callsign N2RUD. If you're a ham please send a reply, and we'll end up with a list of hams using this site. Perhaps the site administrator will give us a separate forum, called "GPS & Ham Radio". If you like that idea, say so!<BR><BR>Please leave your name and callsign.<BR><BR>Anton<BR><BR><BR>------------------<BR>Anton Ninno, N2RUD<BR>Syracuse, NY 13210<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-10-2001).]<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-12-2001).]

Anyone here interested in Waymaking? (Former locationless and virtual caches)

There is already a category for Ham Radio Repeaters, but I would like to see othe ham radio categories. I'm think of one for Events -- DXpeditions, Field Days, Special Event Stations, Hamfests, etc.

If you are not familiar with Waymarking, check out the website:

Waymarking.com

~~ silverquill (KE1HZ

Greetings,<BR><BR>I'm a ham radio operator with callsign N2RUD. If you're a ham please send a reply, and we'll end up with a list of hams using this site. Perhaps the site administrator will give us a separate forum, called "GPS & Ham Radio". If you like that idea, say so!<BR><BR>Please leave your name and callsign.<BR><BR>Anton<BR><BR><BR>------------------<BR>Anton Ninno, N2RUD<BR>Syracuse, NY 13210<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-10-2001).]<BR><BR>[This message has been edited by Anton (edited 03-12-2001).]

Yes im a ham kd4qit

Anyone here interested in Waymaking? (Former locationless and virtual caches)

There is already a category for Ham Radio Repeaters, but I would like to see othe ham radio categories. I'm think of one for Events -- DXpeditions, Field Days, Special Event Stations, Hamfests, etc.

If you are not familiar with Waymarking, check out the website:

Waymarking.com

~~ silverquill (KE1HZ

I am interested in Virtuals. I wish they would have left them alone so that they were easy to find and that you could download them from a pocket querie. Sure would make it easier when going on vacation. But I do think that is coming. I have not searched for the repeater one but I will do that and post at least one that is accessible to the public. Team_Fitz (KR8U)

I'm here! Skip N2EI.

http://www.tjarey.com/radio/radio.html

http://www.scannerscum.com/skip/skip.html

Main radio interest is portable QRP via mountain bike, building my own equipment, portable antenna experimentation.

Hi all hams here! I'm OK1IN, class 1, Petr from Bratronice JO60XA...

Zdravim te Petre. Ja jsem Franta OK2SBT ze Zabreha. Delam jen manazera pro CBckare, ktery beha po keskach a nema internet a ja mu vse na internetu vyrizuji. Jsem rad ze jsem te zde nasel a preji ti hodne nalezenych kesek.

73!!

Just been geocaching about 6 weeks. Just love it.

The 8 Call is from when I passed my general class in OH.

Lived in Canton, OH, Raleigh, NC. Presently living in Columbus, Ga.

Have not been very active on the air since I moved here. Live in a 2 story

condo on a lake with a lot of antenna restrictions. Did use a mag mount

quarter wave on a pizza pan for 2 meters on Radio Shack handheld.

Glald to be involved in an interesting pastime in my early retirement

Jim N8AZO

Edited by webster256

I think that would be a great idea!!!!!

Operator call sign KE5IUQ