"Statistics for User" page

redprotege5

On the User Stats page, would it be possible to show the names of the various travel bugs people have found by clicking on the left bug icon? Right now it links to Tracking A Bug, unlike the righthand icon which displays the names of the owned bugs.

Also the same question for the USA Geocoins icon.

Jason Krotine

[This message was edited by The RedProtege5 Team on August 07, 2003 at 08:38 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

I would like to see the total number of finds, and the actual dates of the finds instead of how many months ago.

Same here, PLEASE

icon_mad.gifFormer EarthNOlink user!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

icon_biggrin.gifTake a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar! icon_wink.gif

So, I've been sticking to the SoCal Geocachers board for a while, but... icon_confused.gif

Have a lot of people been asking for total finds? Seems like such an obvious request, and not that hard to do. But what do I know... icon_wink.gif

Charlie

"One should never begin a journey by heading in the wrong direction."

quote:
Originally posted by LarsThorwald:

I'd still like to see a total number of finds...

Charlie

"One should never begin a journey by heading in the wrong direction."

I do my own. I update my profile page with total finds/hides in red type every time it changes. It's not a hugh effort, just paste the new number in.

4497_300.jpg

"See the wonderous works of Providence! The uncertainty of human things!" Geo.Washington

Hi All!

We'd like to see a total number of hides and finds on the stats page too. Sure, we can add but it's nice to be able to see it at a glance. Besides, it makes it easy to see how many we have found!!!! We lose track from time to time!

SerenityNow

This world has nothing for me

And this world has everything.

All that I could want

And nothing that I need.

**** Cademan's Call ****

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

I would also like to see the total number of finds, and the actual dates of the finds instead of how many months ago.

dito

skydiver-sig.gif

---------------------------------------

"We never seek things for themselves -- what we seek is the very seeking of things."

Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---------------------------------------

I'd like to see total number of finds return.

I'd also like to see actual dates return.

Thank you for your consideration.

-J-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Geocaching-HamptonRoadsVA/join

"You have brains in your head; You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You're on your own. And you know what you know.

And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...."

Dr. Seuss

quote:
Originally posted by UFBuilder:

I'd like to see a real statistics page like Dan's Geocaching Stats Page. You know...rankings in each city/state, finds and hides totaled, and so on. Especially now that it appears his is down for good. Any possibility of this happening?

That's the number one thing I'd like to see now too.

--RuffRidr

quote:
Originally posted by The Alethiometrists:

Man, where were y'all during the earlier threads on this subject? It's a dead horse by now. Though at first I assumed it was a temporary glitch, now I would be quite surprised to see the cache total field return to the User Profile page. (Except, of course, for those of us who add it on our own.)

Some one needs to start a poll, I would but as I stated

here I can't, my PC opens all windows maximized and I have no post now button.

icon_biggrin.gifTake a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar! icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by rldill:

Some one needs to start a poll, I would but as I stated

http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=8016058331&m=87860763 I can't, my PC opens all windows maximized and I have no post now button.

icon_mad.gif_Former EarthNOlink user!!!!!!!!!_ icon_mad.gif

I aked before seeing this

quote:
Originally posted by The RedProtege5 Team:

On the User Stats page, would it be possible to show the names of the various travel bugs people have found by clicking on the left bug icon? Right now it links to Tracking A Bug, unlike the righthand icon which displays the names of the owned bugs.

Also the same question for the USA Geocoins icon.

Jason Krotine

[This message was edited by The RedProtege5 Team on August 07, 2003 at 08:38 PM.]

What happened to this thread? It's not supposed to have anything to do with total finds...

Back to the original post (quoted above)...

I would also like to see a list of the user's found TBs or Geocoins. I actually wished for this last night when I was trying to see if the TB I found belonged to the person who placed it. I had to search for it, it was a little awkward, blah, blah, clicking the TB icon ought to be able to TB list finds just like the cache icon does.

I would like to have Dan's stats page back too. Or even better, work it into this site.

But as you know...You can wish in one hand and poop in the other, guess which one fills up first? icon_eek.gif

GF

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

logo_small.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Geo Fool:

I would like to have Dan's stats page back too. Or even better, work it into this site.

But as you know...You can wish in one hand and poop in the other, guess which one fills up first? icon_eek.gif

Totally agree that GC.com needs to get a real stats page up (like Dan Miller's). The new user stats break out is nice but can I get a total?

GeoManhattan.com