Can't download caches all of a sudden to pn-60

I and many others have the same problem. you can still use the pocket query function though.

Either through Topo 9 or on the geocaching.com website. if you do it on geocaching.com and get it through e-mail do this.

On the PN-60 go to settings conect to computer click on use GPS press enter. Select open sd card or open internal drive.

Then open that drive in your computer and drag and drop the pocket querry .gpx file into the waypoints folder in your PN-60.

Then go back to your PN-60 and select use GPS and you are back in the game.

I have e-mailed Delorme about this problem. I am waiting for response.

Alright guys. These are the links you need to use the first one is the plugin for the function. If you have not already done it

Download it here.

Enabling it here

Second hint. As one of the posters stated, is to make sure your on GPS mode. Doing that should allow you to download them directly. If you guys are having any more troubles, give me the exact error message you are getting. No, I am not a representative of delorme lol. I just like solving problems.

Ben

Thanks, Ben, but I have done all that.

I've used the features here for quite a while, and no problem. I know about running Safari in 32 bit mode also. Today, even after checking out all of the usual stuff, it's not working.

Interestingly, I tried downloading a cache to my GPS using my little netbook (Asus eee) running Chrome, and it worked just fine.

Would like to get back to using my Macbook Pro as before, however.

I also tried using Google Chrome on my Macbook to see if that made a difference, nope.

Frustrating since I have had no problems until now....

It's a stumper.

Edited by a2n

A check for Adobe Flash Player update status might be in order. Latest update was 4/14/2012.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-13/tech/tech_web_apple-mac-virus-fix_1_mac-users-malware-mac-os?_s=PM:TECH

Hmmmmm..... that's interesting. Thanks for sharing !

I did the update, restarted the computer, re-downloaded the Delorme plugin, and it seems to be working Ok now.

Well, that's a relief. Thanks!

Edited by a2n