Puzzle cache

Bandaid01

I'm trying to make a puzzle that matches two columns one from A to I the other from 1-9 On the template the two columns are correct, but when they are put on the page, they are jumbled together. Does anyone know how to accomplish this so that the columns stay separate and aligned on the final page" I tried entering each as a separate line using the space bar between the A entry and 1 entry and so on, but got the same results.

I'm trying to make a puzzle that matches two columns one from A to I the other from 1-9 On the template the two columns are correct, but when they are put on the page, they are jumbled together. Does anyone know how to accomplish this so that the columns stay separate and aligned on the final page" I tried entering each as a separate line using the space bar between the A entry and 1 entry and so on, but got the same results.

The excellent html resource "Follow the Arrow", has a section about tables & columns, etc, under "More Advanced HTML":

http://www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources/htmlcodes.html

B.

There are probably other techy-computer ways to do that and I am not too computer-techy; what I would do is create the columns in a document and save it as a picture(jpg file), then put the picture in your description.

A table is your best bet. Make sure you check the HTML is used box.

<table border="0" width="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr><td>A</td><td>1</td></tr>
<tr><td>B</td><td>2</td></tr>
<tr><td>C</td><td>3</td></tr>
<tr><td>D</td><td>4</td></tr>
<tr><td>E</td><td>5</td></tr>
<tr><td>F</td><td>6</td></tr>
<tr><td>G</td><td>7</td></tr>
<tr><td>H</td><td>8</td></tr>
<tr><td>I</td><td>9</td></tr>
</table>

A table is your best bet. Make sure you check the HTML is used box.

<table border="0" width="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr><td>A</td><td>1</td></tr>
<tr><td>B</td><td>2</td></tr>
<tr><td>C</td><td>3</td></tr>
<tr><td>D</td><td>4</td></tr>
<tr><td>E</td><td>5</td></tr>
<tr><td>F</td><td>6</td></tr>
<tr><td>G</td><td>7</td></tr>
<tr><td>H</td><td>8</td></tr>
<tr><td>I</td><td>9</td></tr>
</table>

ok, thank you It looks like I have a lot of learning to do if I am going to learn html code. For the time being I will submit it as a list since that publishes ok, just doesn't look as professional.

I did the HTML for you. Just add your words after the ABC... and 123...

ok, thank you It looks like I have a lot of learning to do if I am going to learn html code. For the time being I will submit it as a list since that publishes ok, just doesn't look as professional.

I did the HTML for you. Just add your words after the ABC... and 123...

Thank you very much I have copied the code and saved it to work on.