Jersey turnpike

heckle

Can I make a suggestion?

Ask a moderator to move this to the Mid Atlantic forums where New Jersey topics are located.

You can report yourself by clicking on a little report button and ask the moderator to move it.

Or, if you are a premium member, you can do a caches along a route pocket query and get them all at once. That's your best bet. But hey, I'm laid up right now. Let me see if I can run a pq for you on that.

There are a number of them in the area of Secaucus, in a park called Laurel Hill Park. One of which overlooks the NJ TPK, There are a number of Andy Bear/Harry Dolphin caches in the area of the Lincoln Tunnel in towns like Weehawken, West New York, Probably one of the most iconic caches in Northern NJ is the one near the Hamilto Duel site, overlooking New York City. Even if you don't get the cache the view is nothing short of spectacular. Every time I curse a Harry Dolphin puzzle cache, I recall fondly the cache with a view, it will be with you for life.

Liberty State Park in Jersey City has 10 earch caches and its own exit from the Turnpike spur, just follow signs for Holland Tunnel.

There are a number of them in the area of Secaucus, in a park called Laurel Hill Park.

Recommend Secaucus Panorama which is the oldest cache in the county. There is also an earth cache a few hundred feet away. Both re in Laurel Hill Park.

+2 Depending on how much time you have there are enough caches in this park to keep you busy for an hour or 2 or if you just want a couple of quickies there are a few of them here as well. And you get to take a ride on the comical 15X exit ramp that goes to nowhere and back again