my geocaching adventures

jaykon

Hello all I have hid several caches and found many more. But i want to start putting pictures of my geocaching adventures in my gallery via my digital camera so I am wondering if there is a way to do so with out having to attach it to a spacific cache

P.S if you are in Washington check out the 35MM Hostile Take Over serise lots of people are liking these finds and thanks for all the help

If you want the pics in your gallery so other people can see them, couldn't you also just upload them to a picture hosting website and then put the link on your profile page? It might be faster than adding images to an archived log.

Then you can just write: Look at my Geocaching Adventure pics HERE with a link to your portfolio on PhotoBucket or wherever.

If you want the pics in your gallery so other people can see them, couldn't you also just upload them to a picture hosting website and then put the link on your profile page? It might be faster than adding images to an archived log.

Then you can just write: Look at my Geocaching Adventure pics HERE with a link to your portfolio on PhotoBucket or wherever.

Yup.

Groundspeak is a listing service for caches. It's not a photo-storage site.

Plenty of free photo-hosting sites out there.

B.

It's not a photo-storage site.

Well, it's not primarily a photo-storage site...but it is indeed a photo storage site.

I won't hesitate to upload each and every Geocaching-related photo I want to share with other Geocachers to somewhere on the site...whether it's an archived cache I own (or one of my trackables).

I will not be uploading my vacation photos (other than Geocaching-related), or family pictures of the Thanksgiving get-together to the Geocaching site. ;)