How do I map all a user's hides?

KyleYankan

Once you bookmark those caches, on your bookmark lists page, you'll have the option to download a KML file. You can open that in Google Earth.

So I have to bookmark all the caches by this user? That seems like alot of work. I'm surprised Groundspeak hasn't included this into a PQ or other criteria

Yes, it's a frequent request. I will say that doing that bookmark may not be as time consuming as you think. Once you've created the bookmark, there's a widget in the upper right corner that accepts new GC Codes. If you have the users caches opened in one tab or window and the bookmark in another, you can pretty quickly copy/paste copy/paste GC Codes.

Here's how I'd create such a list: I'd bring up the list of the user's geocaches from their profile page, then I'd use Command-click, Command-click, Command-click,... to open all the caches in new browser tabs, behind the current tab. (I'm running Firefox on MacOS; the specific key-click combination depends on your OS, browser, and settings.)

Once I have all the caches open in separate tabs, I'd click the "Bookmark Listing" link on the first tab, select the bookmark list I want to use, and save the bookmark. For the rest, the system remembers your choice of bookmark list, so you can just click. It's tedious, but it's mindless so you can do it while watching TV or something.

Rumor has it that GSAK has a way to bookmark a lot of caches easily, but I haven't used it since it requires MS Windows.

Here's how I'd create such a list: I'd bring up the list of the user's geocaches from their profile page, then I'd use Command-click, Command-click, Command-click,... to open all the caches in new browser tabs, behind the current tab. (I'm running Firefox on MacOS; the specific key-click combination depends on your OS, browser, and settings.)

Once I have all the caches open in separate tabs, I'd click the "Bookmark Listing" link on the first tab, select the bookmark list I want to use, and save the bookmark. For the rest, the system remembers your choice of bookmark list, so you can just click. It's tedious, but it's mindless so you can do it while watching TV or something.

Rumor has it that GSAK has a way to bookmark a lot of caches easily, but I haven't used it since it requires MS Windows.

You can bookmark caches in GSAK, after they are in GSAK. If they are already in GSAK, there are several easy ways to map them.