"Unable to schedule your 'My Finds' Pocket Query."

zodiac73

Anyone know why I got this message? I haven't run one for ages and my profile page is way out of date, so I finally remembered to run a Finds query to bring it up to date.

I don't use PQ's really, other than for this, so haven't seen this before. (Probably quite a noob question actually but I am a noob at this !)

:)

Have never seen such a message.

"Unable to schedule your 'My Finds' Pocket Query."......... leads me to think that you may not be running a My Finds Query, but rather a regular Pocket Query.

There is no "scheduling" to a My Finds. You simply tap the [Add To Query] button and it runs. There is no parameter to set regarding a schedule.

EDIT to add: If you ran a My Finds and did not notice the download (it is not emailed any more), resubmitting it will result in it not running, within the 3-day timeframe. I suppose such a response could be possible now as there have been many changes and I have not tripped-up on the 3-day submission thingy.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

How many times did you try? You can only do it like once every few days.

Did you read his post? "Haven't run one for ages"

And it is three days between.

I just was seeing if the cacher may have tried like a few times in the same day thinking it didn't work the first time they tried. A "few" is suggestive. Not necessarily 2. Dictionary says "Being more than one but indefinitely small in number"

I also tried to run a My Finds Query and it doesn't seem to be working. When I was on the pocket query page it said it was scheduled to be run but the buttom was not greyed out like it used to do. Then I left the query page and it no longer said that it was scheduled to run and the button still was not greyed out. Hmmmmm still have not got the new download. I last ran it on the 11th. Don't know what;s going on here.