Geopt.org Geocaching Tools

The Geocaching.com site update 1/17/2012 included a new and useful tool:

Geopt Geocaching Tools is a set of tools that facilitates the uploading of multiple photos, easy construction of listings in html code, uploading logs through Field Notes, moving/discovering numerous Trackables simultaneously, managing Bookmarks, coordinate converter and a host of other features constantly updated. The application is free.

Photo Uploader - With this useful tool, you can upload easily and simultaneously, hundreds of photos in different logs, with just a click.

Field Notes Uploader - It's possible to edit, parameterize and customize yout field notes and, if you wish, submit your online logs, completely autonomous and automaticaly at geocaching.com website.

Listing Generator - A powerful and user friendly tool that allows you to create your HTML fancy cache listing with photos also. It’s available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese language. Now you don’t have any excuse for having sad listings, without pictures.

TB Logger - Allows you to simultaneously perform several types of logs to different TravelBugs and Geocoins. You can move simultaneously all your Trackables Collection from your inventory to your collection and vice-versa. Also allows you to discover hundreds of Trackables with just a click.

Bookmark Editor - Groundspeak Premium Members know the Great advantage that is the use of Bookmark Lists. Now, with this tool it became easier to edit any of our bookmarks, adding groups of caches to a list.

Coordinate Converter - Despite being a simple mathematical task, the coordinate conversion can by a headache, and a small mistake can put us in the wrong way to a cache. There can be no mistake in our latitudes and longitudes, we always need a conversion tool nearby and nothing better than have one in our favourite app.

check it out at http://www.geocachingpt.com and click the Download Now to download and install it!

It has been around for a few months, and a new version will be available on the 25th of April. There are a lot of new functionalities: spoiler downloader and exporter to supported garmin gps, possibility to donate and remove the ads to the app in the logs, possibility to create portuguese Pocket Queries automatically, distances calculator, and many bug fixes! Stay tuned!

Edited by geopt.org

It has been around for a few months, and a new version will be available on the 25th of April. There are a lot of new functionalities: spoiler downloader and exporter to supported garmin gps, possibility to donate and remove the ads to the app in the logs, possibility to create portuguese Pocket Queries automatically, distances calculator, and many bug fixes! Stay tuned!

the new version with all the above options is now available! Go to www.geocachingpt.com to download it and let us know what you think!

HELP - How do I unlink (un-authorize, unbind)Geopt geocaching tools from geocaching.com?

I was setting it up for a friend and logged in as me to make sure it was working and now I can't get it to stop auto-connecting as me so I can set it up for their account...

Hello

I've got a big problem. I want to install the newest version.

This was no problem. But when I now want to start I have to autorize.

When I click there I get an error windows, which says that there is a problem in the script.

If I click to continue I will be relinked to this site:

http://www.no-ip.com/GeoPT_Groundspeak_API_Auth/default.aspx

any idea?

thanks

Does this download still work? I tried downloading it to my computer and it would not except. I don't know if it makes a difference but I am in the US using a computer with windows 8. My nortan anti virus scanned it as a minor warning so it may have been that program that was blocking it. Any ideas for getting this working would be greatly appreciated!