How do I find a list of local challenge caches?

serena_gale

I am wondering if there is a way to search for all the local challenge caches. I know that there are certain challenge caches in the greater Kansas City area but, I don't know where they all are. I was thinking that someone may have made a bookmark list of the caches but, I don't even know how to search for certain bookmark lists. I don't know my local cachers well enough to know who might have such a list or where to find it. So, since there is no specific icon for challenge caches, how do I find them?

A challenge cache will have the (?) icon, so that is somewhere to start.

Of course many of the (?) caches in any area will be puzzles, so you will probably need to sort through the (?) caches to find the challenges.

If you do go to the trouble, perhaps your local community would benefit from your public/shared bookmark list of challenge caches?

Start by searching for the DeLorme challenge for your state (I assume you are in KS and not MO). Most times someone will have put that on a bookmark list of challenges, and that bookmark list is really what you are looking for.

Another idea is to search for the state county challenge. Again you are looking for the bookmark list that it may be on.

Finally, talk to other cachers in your area and ask around. Go to the regional forums here and ask the same question and maybe someone will have an answer for you.

That is wonderful! Thank you! Can I ask how you found it or did you just know it existed? Thanks again... I will have to make a special bookmark for this list, perfect!
Someone else posted a link to the forums, and I added it to the Challenge Cache page on Cacheopedia:

http://www.cacheopedia.com/wiki/Challenge_cache

That is wonderful! Thank you! Can I ask how you found it or did you just know it existed? Thanks again... I will have to make a special bookmark for this list, perfect!
Someone else posted a link to the forums, and I added it to the Challenge Cache page on Cacheopedia:

http://www.cacheopedia.com/wiki/Challenge_cache

There is a "Cacheopedia?" That is so cool! Now, off to waste an obscene amount of time wandering through the internet. Serena = Giddy now.