How can I put coordinates to a BlackBerry phone

Hi!

I have been attempting to put coordinates to a blackberry phone, but I didn't success yet. I got one program, called waypoint manager, but I cannot introduce a number, only mark waypoints. I don't know if I need a special app.. Are there any free or trial ones? What do you recommend me? My device is not the best model in the market.

Thanks a lot!!!

I don't know what model Blackberry you're using but I have a Curve 3850i and use an app called Blackstar. You can find it on Blackberry's appworld. It's a free app that works as both a navigation and caching tool.

You can hook your Blackberry up to your PC using a USB cable and use the "send to GPS" function on GC.com to send the cache info to your device. It will send the cache info as a gpx file to your micro SD card. You can import that gpx file from the micro SD card to Blackstar and along with the coordinates, you will also have the cache name, GC code, difficulty, terrain, cache size, description, hint, etc.

Cachesense is another fantastic app. Trial for a few days and $9.99 lifetime. You can search geocaching live for caches.

I second the vote for CacheSense. I have used it on my Blackberry for years.

I third that one...used Blackstar for a bit, then found CacheSense. It's the best geocaching app I've tried so far. You get a 30 day free trial...and it's the full app too.