Human Travel Bug?

abrakatrina

I just ordered up a few sets of new Travel Bugs. I was thinking about using one of them to be "discovered". I was going to put the physical tag on my geocaching bag so other cachers could discover me (those somewhat frequent occassions you happen to be getting to GZ at the exact same time as someone else). I was also thinking about using the same tag number to put on some signiture swag and be discovered that way. Is this ok or faux pas? Does anyone like finding things like this?

I just ordered up a few sets of new Travel Bugs. I was thinking about using one of them to be "discovered". I was going to put the physical tag on my geocaching bag so other cachers could discover me (those somewhat frequent occassions you happen to be getting to GZ at the exact same time as someone else). I was also thinking about using the same tag number to put on some signiture swag and be discovered that way. Is this ok or faux pas? Does anyone like finding things like this?

Geocaching patch on a bag is fine, there are other ways to do it also:

Hats, shirts..... or......

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=8b136a04-cbf6-4334-98fa-fa2a0253d0d2

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=460c5910-2063-4829-ba6d-bb5a06c45595

You cannot use the same tracking number for other applications. It must be one item only. Using the number for multiple things can result in it being locked by Groundspeak.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

I have seen a TB on a dog's collar, i just happened to glance down at the dog and thought heyyyyyy thats a TB lol. :D We have one on the car but it hasn't really been discovered out and about, but then i forget to look at cars as i walk pass them B)

Thats a good idea to have it noticable on your person, thats something else for me to look out for :D