A suggestion for the TPTB

Team Shibby

Please fix the problems with the login issues before making any other changes. Logging a cache multiple times is a real pain in the A**.

I write my log and click on "Post My Log" and it bounces me back to a page asking me if I would like to login as another member. I am already logged in, so whats the dilly??

Note to self: Copy your log before you click post, so you do not have to type it in all over again...multiple times icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks...Kar

One mention. I recently had an issue with the web site after we moved to another server. You'll need to delete the files from your browser's cache in order to clear it up. Tools, Internet Options..., "Delete Files" button will clear it out.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location™

Jeremy, would there also be problems because of bookmarking a forum thread?

I had my GPS Software topic bookmarked in IE, and it seemed like whenever I would use the bookmark, the site would act really slow, I would have login problems, and the "reply" window would load up an error.

I like to be able to snap straight to my topic through a Quicklaunch button. Is there a way to reliably bookmark a forum topic?

Thanks!

-Greg

Gee Enginuity - Turning great ideas into abandoned projects since 1999