How do I show hints on GPS from Pocket Query?

djacob69

I have downloaded a Pocket Query of about 50 Caches. I get the basic information, but it keeps telling me that I need to be a Premium member to see the description and hints.

I thought that would be included in Pocket Query when I imported to my GPS. Help Please!

I have downloaded a Pocket Query of about 50 Caches. I get the basic information, but it keeps telling me that I need to be a Premium member to see the description and hints.

I thought that would be included in Pocket Query when I imported to my GPS. Help Please!

Well I just saw this.

I see you are a premium member, you should be able to see this info on your GPS.

These pics I used else where on these forums.....

jbfE3jRmVuVrsZ.JPG

jrXWLn9uKm5ig.JPG

You get here from the menu button...

I thought that would be included in Pocket Query when I imported to my GPS.

Can you describe to us how you're getting the Pocket Query onto your GPS? Are you dragging-and-dropping the GPX file onto the device, or transferring it some other way?

(Edit to clarify)

Edited by The A-Team

I use POILoader to transfer my entire GSAK database from GSAK to the external data card on my Etrex Vista HCX. Includes hint, status of last 4 logs,Name, GC Code. There's a coupelk settings in GSAK that are required to prepare the export. If you use GSAK I can send you my script and a couple instructions.