Multiple gpx-files

Is there a way to download for example all gpx-files of Belgium?

When you search on city you get a whole list of waymarks in that neighbourhood and around. Then you can hit them all and download those.

But you have to do the same thing page after page.

I would like to have all waymarks of Belgium. Is there a way to download them all?

Thanks for the reply.

When you search on city you get a whole list of waymarks in that neighbourhood and around. Then you can hit them all and download those.

I would like to have all waymarks of Belgium. Is there a way to download them all?

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately not. This has been a long standing request. You can download the 25 at a time and load them into various applications (GSAK etc.) and then export a single gpx file to load into gsp.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately not. This has been a long standing request. You can download the 25 at a time and load them into various applications (GSAK etc.) and then export a single gpx file to load into gsp.

I've updated my database this afternoon with all Belgian Waymarks. :anibad: 34 pages with gpx-files downloaded and then one by one uploaded in GSAK. :anitongue:

Now it's just a matter of keeping up. But that's also a problem. :tired: Since we don't have PQ's here.

Thanks for the reply.

To keep it up to date sort by date approved. Not many waymarks get archived so you don't have to worry about that as much as you do with caches. If you sort by date approved you should be able to just download a page or so and add them to your database ever week or so.

To keep it up to date sort by date approved. Not many waymarks get archived so you don't have to worry about that as much as you do with caches. If you sort by date approved you should be able to just download a page or so and add them to your database ever week or so.

Thanks. :lol: Why didn't I think of that? :P Haha.

I'm glad that I have all databases in one place now. B)