Cannot set my cartridge active

koredump

Hi,

I'v uploaded my cartridge, without any issue, but cannot set it active (got a server page error).

I guess it does not come from the cartridge itself (but I got rid of french accents by the way).

Any clue ?

I haven't found either the way to archive or delete previous cartridges.

Thanks a lot...

Koredump

Try reducing the number of characters used in the text boxes. The site doesn't actually seem to enforce the maximum length; it'll just error if you put in more text.

Failing that, please send me the GWZ via email and a list of what you're typing into each and every text box on that page. If I can reproduce it, I can write up a bug report for Groundspeak that will make it easy for them to test and fix the issue. My email list is shown in my profile on geocaching.com.

Try reducing the number of characters used in the text boxes. The site doesn't actually seem to enforce the maximum length; it'll just error if you put in more text.

Failing that, please send me the GWZ via email and a list of what you're typing into each and every text box on that page. If I can reproduce it, I can write up a bug report for Groundspeak that will make it easy for them to test and fix the issue. My email list is shown in my profile on geocaching.com.

Sorry for the delay.

In fact, it was caused by html tags in the attributes.

Could you please confirm me something : uploading a single gwz allows the users to download any kind of platform files ? it is compiled on request ?

Thanks !