NEW CACHE PARTNER WANTED OR SOMEONE TO BUDDY WITH

Team M.A.N.

Hey Team, I just checked your stats in your profile. It says Team M.A.N. has 566 Finds on 538 unique Geocaches. Looks to me like you have entered a Found it log more than once a a few of your finds.

Happy caching

But those stats were generated in 2009.

Their profile stats read as follows:

Team M.A.N. has found 756 caches (725 distinct) since 08/18/2007.

If that discrepancy bothers the OP, then they can run the "my finds" query to find the extra "found it" logs.

I think if the OP's thread was moved to the '"South and Southeast" forums, there might be better luck in finding caching partners in Kentucky.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=22

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

im just wondering what their cache stats have to do with them asking if someone wanted to cache with them.

team M.A.N. good luck finding someone up there to cache with.

I dont know what my stats have to do with looking for someone to go out caching with. They dont have to join my team but I just want someone to go out caching with to meet new people and such. It appears this search is going to be harder than I thought since everyone cares about the stats of the cacher not hey lets meet new people which meeting new cachers along the way and meeting new people and seeing new places is what I thought Geocaching was about. But maybe I might have been wrong. This saddens me........

your right and sometimes some people get off of the subject. sorry about that

if your wanting to meet new cachers try going to some local events and look into your local groups.

there are always people wanting to cache hopefully that will help you out.

good luck and again sorry for how this got off of subject.