How do I input coordinates in Iphone?

CinciChewbacca

I am new to the iphone app, and while searching for a cache that was a multi-cache, I needed to put in new coordinates to find the next part of the cache. I looked and couldn't see any place to put in the coordinates. I'm sure I'm just missing something, so I thought I would ask here as well as search online. We have a multi-cache planned for tomorrow, so I would like to figure it out!

Thanks for any help!

I am new to the iphone app, and while searching for a cache that was a multi-cache, I needed to put in new coordinates to find the next part of the cache. I looked and couldn't see any place to put in the coordinates. I'm sure I'm just missing something, so I thought I would ask here as well as search online. We have a multi-cache planned for tomorrow, so I would like to figure it out!

Thanks for any help!

This is a common question. From the cache listing, navigate to Geocache, select "map" if not already selected (not compass), then pick the flag near the upper right corner of the screen, enter the parameters of interest...race to the next location.