Notification on new cache?

enfanta

I submitted two caches for approval today and did not get an email notification that they were received. Now, on the first one I listed my name with others so I could see where an automated reply could be confused but the second one was just me alone.

Am I not supposed to get some sort of confirmation that my request for cache approval has been received??

X is for X, and X marks the spot, On the rug in the parlor, The sand in the lot, Where once you were standing, And now you are not.

You should ussually get some type of Cache Report Confirm e-mail. You aren't the first person to report that they didn't recieve one. And that their caches don't show up. If the caches don't show up under your MY caches on your MY cache page, you may want to contact the site. Good luck.

-Jennifer

According to his or her personal experience, each person must decide by himself or herself where they have been. Always for me the most important thing is not where the others have gone but the experience lived through.-Reinhold Messner

It seems that for the last cache I submitted (four days ago I think) it took several hours for the e-mail confirming that my cache submission went through to show up. Don't know if the hold up was with the site or my ISP.

I approved two caches of yours an hour or so ago enfanta, so consider the submissions received. icon_smile.gif

erik - geocaching.com admin

YAY!!

Those were the ones I was wondering about. Came straight here, I'll go check my caching page and see what's up.

Should I report to geocaching.com that I still haven't received a confirmation email??

X is for X, and X marks the spot, On the rug in the parlor, The sand in the lot, Where once you were standing, And now you are not.