GCC and Codebook

GEO-BREIN

Για να καταφερω να την βγαλω τον χειμωνα με κατι ενδιαφερον, αφου ο καιρος και οι συνθηκες δεν επετρεπαν και πολλες εξορμησεις στα βουνα, ασχοληθηκα με puzzle ανα την υφηλιο . Κατα την αναζητηση ομως των πιθανων λυσεων επεσα σε διαφορα ενδιαφεροντα sites, και σιγα-σιγα κατεληξα να εχω διαφορα χαρτια σκορπια και μπερδεμενα .Αποφασισα καποια στιγμη να τα τακτοποιησω και μια που το ολο πονημα εφτασε σε καποιο ικανοποιητικα εμφανισιμο επιπεδο να το δωσω σε οποιον πιστευει οτι το χρειαζεται. Η ηλεκρονικη του μορφη ειναι σε pdf για να μπορει να τυπωθει ευκολοτερα. Το αποτελεσμα θα ειναι ενα 40σελιδο βιβλιαρακι που ευκολα κουβαλιεται, αλλα σπανια θα το χρειαστει καποιος στο πεδιο της δρασης μας .Εκτος ισως καποιων περιπτωσεων που δεν βαζει το μυαλο μου. Το κοστος για εγχρωμη εκτυπωση ειναι γυρω στο 8-10 ευρω και της ασπρομαυρης γυρω στα 2. Μπορει να βρειτε διαφορες στην τιμη και μαλλον συμφερει να το τυπωσετε στον δικο σας εκτυπωτη ! Το βασικο εργαλειο δημιουργιας του ειναι το MS Publisher 2007, και οποιος γνωριζει το σχετικο προγραμμα ευχαριστως να του στειλω το αρχειο. Μεχρι να το βαλει ο giannisP στο ελληνικο σιτε οπως συζητησαμε ,μπορειτε να το κατεβαζετε απο εδω (Πιστευω να τα εκανα σωστα,αν δεν κατεβαινει στειλτε μου e-mail και θα σας το στειλω.Ειναι 3,5Mb ).

https://rapidshare.c.../GCcodebook.pdf

Thanks a lot :anibad:

Hierboven vind je dus een link waar je een geocache codebook kan downloaden. :grin:

Verder heb je ook nog de mogelijkheid GCC (Geocache Calculator) op je Android-toestel te installeren. :anibad:

A newer version is now at http://geocrete.word...usefull-e-book/

Feel free to download and use it !

But do me a favor please : When in Greece geocaching, please write your logs in Greek sorry :rolleyes: I mean in English ! Google translator from Dutch to Greek is horrible ! Just few words to help as make them better in future !

The link above doesn't work!?!?!? :blink:

I wrote my post in Dutch because it's in the topic Belgium (Dutch) that I posted this, but no problem.

I must say that it's a very nice thing the codebook. :anibad: It has been a big help in some occasions. :laughing:

Edited by RHCV

When in Greece geocaching, please ...

I wrote my post in Dutch because it's in the topic Belgium (Dutch) that I posted this, but no problem.

I must say that it's a very nice thing the code book. :anibad: It has been a big help in some occasions. :laughing:

You have done everything in order, but the meaning was " when you are in Greece to play the game please leave some notes in English language so we can understand what you are feeling about them !". I have lot's of foreign people who are posting their logs in their native language, and some times it is close to impossible to understand what they want to say. Often Google translates phrases in a way that only Babylonians could understand when they start the Tower of Babylon !

As of the book the link I provided to you is a newer edition (nothing so important, but newer) and is located in a free local server in Greece, where you can get the latest version of it, without the risk of deletion from Rapidshare . I am happy to hear ,that you find 'it useful . Really !!

When in Greece geocaching, please ...

I must say that it's a very nice thing the code book. :anibad: It has been a big help in some occasions. :laughing:

You have done everything in order, but the meaning was " when you are in Greece to play the game please leave some notes in English language so we can understand what you are feeling about them !". I have lot's of foreign people who are posting their logs in their native language, and some times it is close to impossible to understand what they want to say. Often Google translates phrases in a way that only Babylonians could understand when they start the Tower of Babylon !

As of the book the link I provided to you is a newer edition (nothing so important, but newer) and is located in a free local server in Greece, where you can get the latest version of it, without the risk of deletion from Rapidshare . I am happy to hear ,that you find 'it useful . Really !!

I hope that one day I will have the chance to come geocaching in Greece. We already have plans to go geocaching in Tunis, so ... it's not that far away anymore then. :anitongue:

Only one thing: the link to the newer version of the Codebook isn't working. :sad: The older one, on Rapishare, does.

Edited by RHCV

Only one thing: the link to the newer version of the Codebook isn't working. :sad: The older one, on Rapishare, does.

http://geocrete.word...usefull-e-book/

Try this one :)

This one works just fine!!! :laughing: Thanks a lot!!! Can I share it on my blog?

Sure ! I will be happy to be an international writer :lol: It is free to all the world and I like to have any other new entry or ideas to add ,from anyone

interested to contribute ! :)