Please Help

FireFam4

Hi there. I just joined as a premium member. I am wanting to be able to see caches on my TomTom. We are planning a trip to California and I would like to be able to see the caches along our route. I am not understanding how to do it though. I am not computer savvy. Can anyone type me out a step by stem process? I would appreciate anyone willing to take the time you explain this to me. :)

Help Center → Premium Membership → Benefits → Caches Along a Route

1.6. Caches Along a Route

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=180

Instructions/options are at the bottom of this page:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=180

p.s. Not sure if you really wanted this posted in the UK forum. Hopefully a moderator will move it to the How Do I? forum.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

I've written a 'How to' guide to transfer a the PQ (which can be of a route) once you've created it to a TomTom sat nav. You will need GSAK though to create the POI file. The result shows the caches on the TT screen as icons and you can search the POI database as well.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

I've written a 'How to' guide to transfer a the PQ (which can be of a route) once you've created it to a TomTom sat nav. You will need GSAK though to create the POI file. The result shows the caches on the TT screen as icons and you can search the POI database as well.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books

There's a nice "New and Improved" macro by BigWolf, that includes the size on the icon on TomTom.