ASU West Looking for Geocaching Expert to Give a Brief Talk 4/12 @4pm

JoeCthulhu

Here is the message I received, I'm not available, so I thought I put it out there. Please reply if you contact Michelle, so she doesn't get hammered.

Does your brother know of an avid geocacher that would like to give a brief 10 minute talk about geocaching and travel bugs…possibly including a few personal stories? If so, do you mind passing their info to me and I’ll forward to Doug, please? The time commitment would be on 4/12 from 4pm for 10 minutes and they could stay until 6pm when the event is over or only stay for 10-15 minutes.

Thanks so much!! J

Michelle

Michelle Watson

College of Technology and Innovation

6049 S. Backus Mall, Sutton Rm 301L

Mesa, AZ 85212

(480) 727-1881 phone

Here is the message I received, I'm not available, so I thought I put it out there. Please reply if you contact Michelle, so she doesn't get hammered.

Does your brother know of an avid geocacher that would like to give a brief 10 minute talk about geocaching and travel bugs…possibly including a few personal stories? If so, do you mind passing their info to me and I’ll forward to Doug, please? The time commitment would be on 4/12 from 4pm for 10 minutes and they could stay until 6pm when the event is over or only stay for 10-15 minutes.

Thanks so much!! J

Michelle

Michelle Watson

College of Technology and Innovation

6049 S. Backus Mall, Sutton Rm 301L

Mesa, AZ 85212

(480) 727-1881 phone

Hello Michelle,

My family and I are avid geocachers here in the valley. I would be happy to talk to you and your students. My phone number is 623-806-0565. We are currently developing a game to be played while geocaching that I would love to talk to your students about.

Kris McCray