Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
hiker1956

FTF List

When I check out the profile of a friend I can see a list of his "First To Finds". I can't see that in my own profile. How can I make the same type of list that I can see in my profile or statistics?

Thanks.

Edited by hiker1956

Look again at your friend's profile and there should be a link to a third-party software that created that list.

You could also ask your friend how he created it.

B.

Many folks just type the information into their profile.

The site does not track such statistics and do not want to be any kind of referee when there is a dispute.

I have such statistics.

I use GSAK with the FindStatGen Macro to do so.

Download the "my finds" PQ and get the free program CacheStats. It's very easy to use and it will create a profile you can upload to geocaching.

The problem I've run into with the Pocket Queries is that they have a limit of 500 miles. Some of my caches are over 5,000 miles away and not included in the Pocket Queries. That seems to make PQ's useless for what the 3rd party solutions need. :-(

The problem I've run into with the Pocket Queries is that they have a limit of 500 miles. Some of my caches are over 5,000 miles away and not included in the Pocket Queries. That seems to make PQ's useless for what the 3rd party solutions need. :-(

Not sure if this will help or not, but check out http://markwell.us/pq.htm There is a section that explains how to do pq's for "multiple regions".

B.

Use the "My Finds" PQ.

It will return ALL your finds, including Archived caches, however far from home they are.

Thanks everyone. I was trying to generate my own "Everything" PQ when there is already a "My Finds" PQ. I don't know how I missed it. Next I'll use that PQ to see how the 3rd party software and websites look when they generate stats. Thanks again.

It hasn't been mentioned yet, but you can make a bookmark list as well. It all depends on how you want to list it. You can html it all with links, use 3rd party software, or whatever works for you. Some good suggestions here...

:antenna: