Looking for friends who cache in Fort McMurray

Bundles of Energy

Im 5 months new to Fort McMurray AB. I would like to meet new people in the area that know how to geocache. (its not very fun alone)

I go to Edmonton once a month to get back into civilization.. There are alot of caches there too.

If you're interested in making a new friend and going on caching adventures then please respond. Both men and women are welcome.

Edited by Bundles of Energy

Hi Bundles of Energy,

There are some cachers in Fort McMurray, just check for recent logs or the cache owners names. I was there in the 1970's, I am sure that it has changed. But I do remember how huge the trucks were!

Edmonton has a Geocaching Forum, http://www.geocachingedmonton.com/forum/, where you can find local information, upcoming events and even a section to post informal caching plans. There is also a monthly supper, about the second Tuesday of the month. Fort. Sask., St. Albert, Stony Plain and Leduc also have events, where you can meet other cachers, share stories of the hunt, and get some hints for those difficult hides.

Hope to run into at an event or on the trails.

mwellman