Out of country reviewers?

all hat

It must have something to do with April Fools Day, but there have been a lot of new caches published this morning by reviewers from out of country. I just had 2 caches published here in Ontario - the first by a reviewer in France and the 2nd by a reviewer in Australia. Then I noticed a 3rd by a reviewer in Germany!!!

Reviewer territories are being shifted around to prevent any sort of conflict of interest when reviewing their own or friends caches.

Those zany, madcap Ontario reviewers are still at it. Stop it, my sides are splitting. And ST, your challenge caches? Not funny. Now if you and NYAdmin take off your socks and log them with your player accounts? That would be funny. :ph34r:

My son's first cache had an odd reviewer.

Wouldn't you naturally have to be a bit odd to volunteer to be a reviewer

I wasn't going to jump in there about the "odd" thing, though I was mightily tempted.

The Reviewers sure seem to be having a lot of fun today. It's been a lot of fun reading the various comments and "published" notes.

GC3EMMP Caches around Twin Lakes Test page

GC3FY3W Ye Olde Bone Yard in Ontario, Canada:

Lindinis

[Reviewer] Reviewer

Publish Listing

04/01/2012

Udgivet. På grund af vejledende ændringer, som du måske nødt til at oversætte din beskrivelse.

Google translation: Published. Because of the guideline changes you may need to translate your description.

:lol:

The locals here in Colorado are cracking up over the reviewer battle going on with this cache: http://coord.info/GC3FX2Z

Yes, it's a real cache and its been fun following the action. :lol:

LOL...the cache page disappear.

I just heard that GS is looking for new reviewers to replaced the one they fired today. <_<

Oh!! Its back again! Geez!

I can just imagine the zanyness going on in the super top-secret reviewer only forum right now. Sapience Trek has retracted his 3 challenge caches in the 3 major cities of the Western half of New York that require you to have published 1,000 caches. Lots of notes by other reviewers, and several "regular" cachers had logged the Rochester one as a find.

EDIT: Never mind, I just checked my email, and they've been republished. :huh:

Edited by Mr.Yuck

The locals here in Colorado are cracking up over the reviewer battle going on with this cache: http://coord.info/GC3FX2Z

I just heard that GS is looking for new reviewers to replaced the one they fired today. <_<

I can just imagine the zanyness going on in the super top-secret reviewer only forum right now. Sapience Trek has retracted his 3 challenge caches in the 3 major cities of the Western half of New York that require you to have published 1,000 caches. Lots of notes by other reviewers, and several "regular" cachers had logged the Rochester one as a find.

U have the link?

U have the link?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?u=Sapience+Trek+&submit4=Go

B.

U have the link?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?u=Sapience+Trek+&submit4=Go

B.

Thank you...

Maybe they are learning something new in other areas.Noticed some from Germany and other areas publishing them in Washington and California.

Not around here. Our reviewer is working so fast before other reviewers can do it. He's pretty fast for sure. :laughing:

But noticed some in Southern Washington like GC3FPQX

Maybe they are learning something new in other areas.Noticed some from Germany and other areas publishing them in Washington and California.

Not around here. Our reviewer is working so fast before other reviewers can do it. He's pretty fast for sure. :laughing:

Unfortunately, reviewer response times remained the same in Texas. :ph34r:

Reviewer territories are being shifted around to prevent any sort of conflict of interest when reviewing their own or friends caches.

Interesting. Our local reviewer is a local cacher, and he has been publishing his own caches today, and other days. :huh:

He moved.

Uh..? What? Not that I know of...

And moving shouldn't have anything to do with publishing their own caches, right? I'm just wondering what you meant by your observation, and where it came from.

Edited by NeverSummer

Unfortunately, reviewer response times remained the same in Texas. :ph34r:

Now that's very funny!! :anitongue::rolleyes::laughing:<_<:unsure: