Looking to go geocaching with other NNJ/CNJ cachers...

DBCMT07052

After over a year, I FINALLY met another cacher, at a find - I can't believe I've found over 100 caches, without encountering any other cachers!

Would any other gc'ers be interested in going into the field together, on a regular basis? I really enjoyed the TREEMENDOUS ADVENTURE the other week, and it got me thinking that it'd be nice to do some caching with another geocacher or in a team/group, on a regular basis. Anyone in the NNJ or CNJ areas interested? I can be reached through the geocaching.com website. Profile name is DBCMT07052.

For those of you in the NNJ group, see you at Fudd's, on Monday!

DBCMT07052

To the OP, if you are truly serious about wanting to cache with other Northern NJ Cachers, I would in all seriousness suggest that you attend the CITO scheduled for April 22 at High Mountain Wayne NJ, look under Newest Caches in New Jersey Events. The High Mountain CITO is in its 6th Year and visits a location that is fairly well populated with caches and for some reason attracts only the creme de le creme of NJ and NY cachers. No lie, the best and brightest of cacherdom attend on a regular basis. Ask anyone and they will tell you I never steer anyone wrong.

As to caching with Polsikrol, I have cached with him 3 times and have survived. Of course each one of those times has been a CITO and involved no hiking. Ask anyone and they will tell you I am no fool.