In Need Of Geocache Friends

Sazzy87

Hi all I am kind of new to Geocaching and have become quite addicted to it so far. I LOVE it haha anyways the only problem is I would love to be able to find people to go Geocaching with because I can't seem to find any of my family members who wants to go with me which sucks. The only person I found who will actually Geocache with me in my husbands uncle and people are starting to assume me and him have a 'thing' for one another LOL <_< Anyways my point of this topic, is there a website or a group to find friends and meet people in your area who will go geocaching with one another?

Looks like you are from the Wayland area. There are often events in Grand Rapids where you can meet other cachers in the area. You might also check the Kalamazoo or Holland areas as well. You can search to see if there are any coming up near you. After doing a quick search this is the next event that is coming up in GR GC39A6J. You can search for events periodically to see what is coming up. We are starting to get into the busy season for events in the Grand Rapids area. MiGO is another good source to find other cachers to go out with.