Geocache Navigator - Blackberry

Has anyone else had problems with geocache navigator today? All day it has said 'unable to connect to remote server'. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Is it a problem with me, the phone, blackberry or the app?

It's not only on the Blackberry. I have the same problem since yesterday with my Nokia N97 mini. The app starts up, says its initialising then ends with an error about not being able to connect to geocaching.com. When I try to re-link my phone to my account its impossible since I can not get my phone's id from the settings since I'm not able to get to there.

Has anyone else had problems with geocache navigator today? All day it has said 'unable to connect to remote server'. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Is it a problem with me, the phone, blackberry or the app?

Hello!

I was having the same problem with my phone and app...there is an update you need to get from the blackberry website (will have to connect phone and install update) and that should take care of your problem. My brother did it for me tonight and the app connects with remote server again. You will need your key code again for Geocache Navigator and will have to re-enter phone number and code.

If you know which cache you want and you enter the co-ords then in app (as it is now) and it will work that way.

I hope this helps!!