Hamster server video

I've never seen it before. It's kinda cute. Kinda wish the maps worked better, hopefully they'll get the time to do that soon <_<

The only problem I have with the maps now is that when you go from a cache page to the full map, the cache you were looking at is not centered. Makes it pretty tough to find sometimes. No, I haven't reported it.

I know, they're not that bad. I have a regular problem where once I move the map with the cursor, once I hover over a cache icon no info pops up. Sometimes I can't open the cache page. It's alright, it's just a small inconvenience. I just felt like grumbling and a cute hamster video gave me an opportunity.

Maybe I should go caching...

The only problem I have with the maps now is that when you go from a cache page to the full map, the cache you were looking at is not centered. Makes it pretty tough to find sometimes. No, I haven't reported it.

Yeah it's centered based on the full width map, but if the side bar is open by default it doesn't adjust automatically.

/wonders how much angst there will be at the removal of the google map embed on listings, now that google satellite view isn't available on either the big map or individual listings without 3rd party scripts... :blink:

Yeah it's centered based on the full width map, but if the side bar is open by default it doesn't adjust automatically.

/wonders how much angst there will be at the removal of the google map embed on listings, now that google satellite view isn't available on either the big map or individual listings without 3rd party scripts... :blink:

Sure it is - with just a single click.

capture44.jpg

Forgive my poor circle skills.......

I know, they're not that bad. I have a regular problem where once I move the map with the cursor, once I hover over a cache icon no info pops up. Sometimes I can't open the cache page. It's alright, it's just a small inconvenience. I just felt like grumbling and a cute hamster video gave me an opportunity.

Maybe I should go caching...

So... those problems are NOT just me! I have seen both of those situations. Probably not a good thread to report map bugs in, though.

Sure it is - with just a single click.

Forgive my poor circle skills.......

I ain't sayin' a thing.