Shenango Lake CITO

Dr. Cachenstein

I'm trying to QUICKLY organize a CITO event for Earth Day. Just wondering if anyone in Western PA or Eastern Ohio would be willing to participate? The lake is already planning a cleanup day that weekend so it would greatly help them out as well. I'll be contacting them later today to try and sync up our efforts and see if they'd be willing to supply some items needed. I'm able to supply rubber gloves, trash bags, hand sanitizer, snacks, prizes, and have a sponsor for T-shirts. Which is mainly my reason to know if and how many people would like to help out. I'll need to order shirts prior to the event and would need participants shirt size in order to place the order. Please get back to me ASAP on this as I'm trying to finalize everything and get the event posted on geocaching.com within the next 2 weeks to give folks time to plan for it. We're shooting for around 2-4 hours of cleanup. Hope to hear from a few local cachers that are willing to lend a helping hand. Thanks

I'm also a firm believer in build it and they will come. If its your first CITO you might not get huge numbers but it will make an impact so don't get discouraged, jump in next year feet first, you won't be disappointed when you see the rewards of your efforts.

Edited for spelling

Edited by Treknschmidt