Lake Tahoe Area

KBfamily

Hello,

I will be traveling to Lake Tahoe in the middle of June with my mother. She is unable to hike or walk long distances. But, I want to do a couple of the BEST, most unique, fun surprise type caches in Lake Tahoe....

So, all you Tahoe cachers, what is YOUR recommendation so I can show my mom a GREAT time caching.

Thanks so much!

Hello,

I will be traveling to Lake Tahoe in the middle of June with my mother. She is unable to hike or walk long distances. But, I want to do a couple of the BEST, most unique, fun surprise type caches in Lake Tahoe....

So, all you Tahoe cachers, what is YOUR recommendation so I can show my mom a GREAT time caching.

Thanks so much!

The Mile Marker series is fun! Most of them are fairly close to the road. (Within 50 yards), and it takes you around the lake on the CA side.

Here's a few more, I thought were cute/original. I haven't been caching up there in a couple of years. I need to hit it up again this summer!

Dead Men Tell no Tales

There are also quite a few decent virtuals and webcam caches she could easily do.

Ponderosa Ranch Relic

Sad they closed it, but there aren't too many people left that know about the show Bonanza. LOL

Sand Harbor

Beautiful views but might be a zoo in June.

If I think of more, I'll post some.