[BUG] Can´t see caches in Map

Honeys2004

Hi all,

if i try to search caches with the map (hide&seek a cache -> search with google maps) the map loads but caches are displayed. If i load a pocket query in map it will be shown.

Anybody some hints?

Regards

Same thing just started happening for me too.

It's really hard to help if you don't supply basic information about the problem. What operating system are you using? What browser? Have you loaded any recent updates? Have you cleared your browser's cache? What anti-virus are you running? Is this a home computer or a shared network? Have you restarted the computer?

Yep, same problem for me. I've not been on for a while and noticed there are new maps. The maps themselves work fine but they're not showing the cache icons at all.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit service pack 1 with a 3.3ghz 6 core Phenom 2 processor, 8gb of 1600mhz DDR3 RAM, an ASUS M4A88T-M/USB3 motherboard, a 1gb Samsung Spinpoint F3 HDD, a 2gb Radeon 6950 gfx card and many fans and pretty lights as I built it myself, with Virginmedia 100mbs cable broadband.

I have the same problem with IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I've tried restarting to no avail, it's a home computer and everything is up-to-date. I use AVG antivirus and there don't appear to be any issues with it.

I have no issues with any other websites, just this one and just since these new maps apparently. It seems others are having the same problem too on other threads. What happened???