Blocked from seeing my logs

kablooey

Grr, this site just keeps getting worse (for me). Now my list of caches found (except the last 10) has been replaced by some dumb Benchmark thing.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:

(0x80020009)

Exception occurred.

/my/default.asp, line 446

Browser Type:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.15; Mac_PowerPC)

Page:

GET /my/default.asp

Time:

Thursday, August 01, 2002, 12:55:13 AM

--

I'm off in my own little world. That's okay, people know me here.

They're talking about this at the Benchmark forum They're all excited about it, I guess I have to accept it. After a little thought I guess my 48k dial up would take a while to load the page if I had several hundred logs. I still don't like it. Maybe we could have an option to see all logs on another page.

Mike

Never forget, It's just a game.

Not to change the subject, but I just thought of something...

You should change your Avatar picture to reflect the seasons, holidays, etc.

For example, in the winter, you could add earmuffs to "it". In the summer, have it wear a hat. During football season, maybe a helmet?

I don't know. Just a thought... icon_smile.gif

Not to change the subject, but I just thought of something...

For example, in the winter, you could add earmuffs to "it". In the summer, have it wear a hat. During football season, maybe a helmet?

quote:

Heh, I just spent an hour at lunch making seasonal versions of my avatar. Nothing really before Halloween, unfortunately.

Just come across this new 'feature'. First of all the Benchmarking feature is of no use to me as I don't live in America. There aren't any benchmarks in England where I do live, nor are there anywhere else in the world apart from America.

OK, this is inconvenient I think but at least there's a 'show all logs' option. So I click on this and guess what? ALL the logs disappear, so I see none at all icon_eek.gificon_frown.gif

I'm guessing (hoping) this is a bug. Jeremy, can you put it right please as I now can't see my logs. HELP!!

Peter

Just come across this new 'feature'. First of all the Benchmarking feature is of no use to me as I don't live in America. There aren't any benchmarks in England where I do live, nor are there anywhere else in the world apart from America.

OK, this is inconvenient I think but at least there's a 'show all logs' option. So I click on this and guess what? ALL the logs disappear, so I see none at all icon_eek.gificon_frown.gif

I'm guessing (hoping) this is a bug. Jeremy, can you put it right please as I now can't see my logs. HELP!!

Peter

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Irish:

It was an error. It was an error message. I fixed it. Don't get so touchy.

Jeremy

Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

Maybe scared would have been more accurate than touchy.

Mike

Never forget, It's just a game.

It seems to be working fine now. I get my last 10 days worth of logs - all types. I also get my benchmarks. I click the "Show all logs" link, and all 431 log entries show up perfectly.

I seldom need to look back more than 10 days at caches I've done, but if I want to, it's just one extra click. Jeremy, you da man!

25021_1200.gif

quote:
Originally posted by bradtal:

*laugh* That's a good idea, actually... gotta see if I can find that original image - I snagged it off a newsgroup a couple weeks ago. icon_smile.gif

Tnx icon_biggrin.gif

--== http://www.bigfoot.com/~rbatina ==--

quote:
Originally posted by bradtal:

*laugh* That's a good idea, actually... gotta see if I can find that original image - I snagged it off a newsgroup a couple weeks ago. icon_smile.gif

Tnx icon_biggrin.gif

--== http://www.bigfoot.com/~rbatina ==--