Missing info in ebook format cache descriptions

Kodak's4

It seems the ebook format cache descriptions are missing the 'size' information. That is, there's no indication if a cache is 'normal' sized, or 'micro' that I can see. I presume also 'large'.

This caused me some considerable confusion recently, when I was looking for a regular sized

container and the cache was actually a micro-cache.

I'm trying hard not to waste trees by print out the cache pages. The fact that not all the cache logs are included, the photos are not included, and apparently the cache size isn't included really has me about ready to chuck it and go back to paper, wasteful though it is.

quote:
Originally posted by Team 5-oh!:

I have my PQ's setup to deliver by cache type.

How does that help? I can break out virtual caches, multi-caches, etc. into different ebooks. Fine.

But how do I break out micro-caches? That's not a cache type, it's a cache size. It's answered in a different dropdown menu from 'cache type'.

And the cache size is reflected in the normal cache page that you see online; it's just not

included in the ebook version.

I concur with Kodak's4 that cache size is helpful information that has been overlooked for inclusion in the Pocket Queries. Currently, the only way to know the size of a listed cache is for that fact to be mentioned in the description or logs, or to view the cache in its original form on the web site beforehand.

24_1300.jpg