Can you track Pathtags to know where they might be?

stevens1401

Can you track Pathtags to know where they might be? I know that Geocoins, travelbugs and other trackable are listed but I have not found anything like that for the Pathtags. I have looked on the Pathtags site too. Thanks

They are not a Groundspeak product, so they are not tracked here, which is completely understandable.

B.

K. Knew its not a geocaching product but I don't see it as competing. They do different things and are used differently than anything they sell here.

Its sorta like saying that a company producing lottery tickets and one that produces 1000 count rolls of "Admit One" tickets are in competition with each other. One has unique numbers, one has 1000 of the same thing. Not sure why you consider that competition but ok. I will let it lay.

K. Knew its not a geocaching product but I don't see it as competing. They do different things and are used differently than anything they sell here.

Its sorta like saying that a company producing lottery tickets and one that produces 1000 count rolls of "Admit One" tickets are in competition with each other. One has unique numbers, one has 1000 of the same thing. Not sure why you consider that competition but ok. I will let it lay.

It's like posting a banner for Ford in a GM dealership.

Groundspeak has, in the past, locked threads about these other items. It's not "us" saying anything, it's the company who is paying for these forums that don't like discussion about a non-Groundspeak product on their forums.

Which is completely understandable.

B.

It's not "us" saying anything, it's the company who is paying for these forums that don't like discussion about a non-Groundspeak product on their forums.

They don't want any other product discussed. That makes more sense than any of the other nonsensical reasons posted.