iPhone app

fourtrack

Anyone know how I can get the iPhone app to show member only caches? I am signed in but for some reason my phone only shows the normal ones

TIA

Fourtrack

Click Menu in the top, left corner. Choose Settings and make sure your Search Filter is set to Show All. That is the only setting I can think of that might be filtering out member-only caches. They show up fine on mine.

Thank you. My search filter is set to show all but A teams reply stirred a thought in my ageing mind!! Originally I just used the basic free app. Then I upgraded my membership and downloaded the 3 quid app but never logged in again because it worked. I have just logged out and then in again and hey presto they are there!!

I have been trying to do that for months!!!!

Cheers

Fourtrack

Thank you. My search filter is set to show all but A teams reply stirred a thought in my ageing mind!! Originally I just used the basic free app. Then I upgraded my membership and downloaded the 3 quid app but never logged in again because it worked. I have just logged out and then in again and hey presto they are there!!

I have been trying to do that for months!!!!

Cheers

Fourtrack

What 3 quid app? Mine cost £6.99 :blink: