Pocket Query Bug?

DenaliNW

The last three times have tried to download a pocket query, I receive a file for my PDA that is corrupted or incomplete. The file size is usually significantly smaller than it has been previously, and it won't sync with my palm. The LOC file is ok. Thoughts?

I'm still getting a corrupted file somehow. I've been having all my geocaching stuff sent to a hotmail account, but have never had any problems with it running multiple queries. I've added three more queries, one that is exactly like the one I've had problems with, and two others that are different only in that they go to different email addresses. Hopefully they shall come soon.

After my initial problems with the PRC file coming to me corrupted (the Palm would lock up when trying to sync this file), I created four queries, all exactly the same. Two went to my standard geocaching account email (hotmail), and two others went to two other email addresses I use (work & home). They were all zipped. I received four different files. One to my hotmail account could not even be opened by winzip. The other three all had different size PRC files ranging from 190kb to 400kb.

Two of them were fine, and I was able to sync both to my palm. The third was also corrupted or incomplete. I don't want to download four queries every time I'm looking to update my local cache list, as I'm sure it doesn't help geocaching.com, and it is redundant for me.

Anyone having any issues downloading PQ to an Ipaq?

I have downloaded a few PQ that just crashed the mobipocket program. I have tried loading both zipped and non zipped files with the same results. I have also blown out the Ipaq a couple of times and reloaded. It is not constant just annoying at times.