Closing Down the Business

rsfish1

Well a few years back I got myself in to a bad financial situation through what I thought was a friend. I ended up selling off my personal collection and started selling geocoins to survive. Work cut our pay and in my position I could not take a second job. So selling geocoins became that job.

Well this is a good day. I am planning on shutting down my business. I am paying off the last of the big debts and I am ready to relax and enjoy life a little more. After losing the use of my leg for 16 months, then almost losing it (and possibly my life) to a flesh eating bacteria, and now through a miracle getting the use of my leg back, it's time to get back to enjoying life, friends and family.

If someone is interested in buying a large number of geocoins (well over 300) and some travel tags (60 or so) as a large group, please drop me a line through my profile. This would be perfect for another dealer stocking a B&M store or online store.

Thanks!

This is great news:) We are so proud of you to never give up. When we think at times when things can't get any worste at the lowest times of our lives, to keep our heads up high and carry on. We are proud of you and it is great you are able to get out and Enjoy the sport of Geocaching again or whether if it is just with friends and family.. Keep On Caching! OOh on another note we will be forwarding your post to someone who may be interested in them. Hope for the best for you.~Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Well a few years back I got myself in to a bad financial situation through what I thought was a friend. I ended up selling off my personal collection and started selling geocoins to survive. Work cut our pay and in my position I could not take a second job. So selling geocoins became that job.

Well this is a good day. I am planning on shutting down my business. I am paying off the last of the big debts and I am ready to relax and enjoy life a little more. After losing the use of my leg for 16 months, then almost losing it (and possibly my life) to a flesh eating bacteria, and now through a miracle getting the use of my leg back, it's time to get back to enjoying life, friends and family.

If someone is interested in buying a large number of geocoins (well over 300) and some travel tags (60 or so) as a large group, please drop me a line through my profile. This would be perfect for another dealer stocking a B&M store or online store.

Thanks!

Best wishes to you Randy, I always appreciated your business! May you find much joy in your new life adventures :)

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Thanks!

Best wishes to you Randy, I always appreciated your business! May you find much joy in your new life adventures :)

tsun

Well I will not be gone from geocoins. And I will still be a buyer. I enjoyed geocoins before I had to start selling them. And I will still be buying your geocoins and many others. Just not in volume like I have before.

And I have a feeling I will be on the forums just as much. I will probably have extra time to read here.

Thanks for everyone's kind words! It has been a real pleasure dealing wiht so many great vendors and designers.

I have sent out emails to everyone, I think, that had requested an inventory list. If you did not get one or want one, please let me know. Well over 400 geocoins in stock. It used to scare me sometimes how many geocoins I had versus what I thought I had. Not any more! I am almost done with this! Yay!!!

Thanks for everyone's kind words! It has been a real pleasure dealing wiht so many great vendors and designers.

I have sent out emails to everyone, I think, that had requested an inventory list. If you did not get one or want one, please let me know. Well over 400 geocoins in stock. It used to scare me sometimes how many geocoins I had versus what I thought I had. Not any more! I am almost done with this! Yay!!!

Good luck with moving the coins on. There are many interested in coins, I have a few and many of them come with a memory or two. Im sure that some will be harder to part with.

KE